SAVE A PET​

​​​​INVEST &

DONATE NOW!​

​ ABOUT VET+

There are more than 900 million dogs around the world, also around 600 million cats are living on the planet and their population continues to grow. 24% percent of animals adopted as a pet from people, what about the rest of 76% population?

 

Unfortunately; they' re stray animals,

they can't get food and medical support from street.

 

So We' re here for them, stay with us and let's save their life!

This is like any other challenge we face in our lives and we should never give up... Let’s fight and win!

INVEST & DONATE & EARN

In addition to helping animals feeding and medical treatment, Veterinary Donate Token will reward you through every transaction!

1% of every transaction is automatically redistributed directly to all VET+ holders

Additionally, holders of VET+ can periodically collect an amount of BNB based on the amount of VET+ token that they hold. If a holder has 1% of VET+'s  total supply then they are able to collect 1% of the BNB held within the smart contract's reward pool!

 

Claiming of BNB will be available through the website soon. Veterinary Donate Token's dApp will be available on the website within the next few days as per our roadmap.

WhatsApp Image 2021-06-19 at 17.54.10.jp
Dog of the week

 

This is Michael. He was stray dog but run to his luck and he is adopted by founder, Yasin.

Cat of the week

 

This is Bulut. Adopted by our neighbor which has a private house with garden.

Dogs saved this week
Cats saved this week
Adopted dogs
Last patient:
Operation of Tumor
1 Patient Saved
Dr. Emre Erdogan
Adopted cats
EVENTS

 

PreSale Starts on DxSale

Start: 29 June 2021 8:00 PM

End: 30 June 2021 8:00 PM

Soft Cap: 50 BNB

Hard Cap: 100 BNB

%70 PCS Liquidity Locked 50 Years!

%30 First Donation